From: Dennis Hedo Dennis on
I have a colum with numbers for specific products (example 111,123456) and I
want a picture in the colum to the right of it that matches the number. On
the computer I have a folder with pictures named with the product numbers.

So my question is: Is there a function to link the the number in for example
cell A1 with the picture that has the same name as the value in A1 and put
that picture in cell B1.

Thanks to whom ever have an answer, it would help my life.

Best Regards
Dennis
From: John on
Hi Dennis