From: childofthe1980s on
Hello:

When I open a web browser on my Virtual PC here on my Windows 7, I get the
web page saying that the address is invalid. The address is
www.microsoft.com, so I presume that the VPC is simply not connecting to the
internet.

I have tried everything, including reviewing the Networking settings of VPC
but to no effect.

How do I get on the internet, when I'm on my image?

childofthe1980s
From: Steve Cochran on
Try asking here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprovirt/threads

There are a number of VPC experts there.

steve

From: RossettoeCioccolato on
I took a glance at it. It appears to be a dead zone. Where are people
really going?

Regards,

George.

From: Steve Cochran on
I don't see that at all. The MS experts are there answering questions.

This newsgroup was supposed to be killed on July 1, so no one is posting here anymore.

steve

"RossettoeCioccolato" <rossetoecioccolato(a)newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:O88X%23UxMLHA.4120(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I took a glance at it. It appears to be a dead zone. Where are people
> really going?
>
> Regards,
>
> George.
>
> "Steve Cochran" <scochran(a)oehelp.com> wrote in message
> Try asking here:
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprovirt/threads
>
> There are a number of VPC experts there.
>
> steve
>
> "childofthe1980s" <childofthe1980s(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:6C7E49A2-552A-4484-ADC5-AC41ED2D3643(a)microsoft.com...
>> Hello:
>>
>> When I open a web browser on my Virtual PC here on my Windows 7, I get the
>> web page saying that the address is invalid. The address is
>> www.microsoft.com, so I presume that the VPC is simply not connecting to
>> the
>> internet.
>>
>> I have tried everything, including reviewing the Networking settings of
>> VPC
>> but to no effect.
>>
>> How do I get on the internet, when I'm on my image?
>>
>> childofthe1980s

Pages: 1
Prev: MS's Closing of MS newsgroups