|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Connecting Windows 7 VPC to the Internet
Hello: When I open a web browser on my Virtual PC here on my Windows 7, I get the web page saying that the address is invalid. The address is www.microsoft.com, so I presume that the VPC is simply not connecting to the internet. I have tried everything, including reviewing the Networking settings of VPC ... 4 Aug 2010 08:09
MS's Closing of MS newsgroups
Could it be this action is so MS can better control their Newsgroup content ? ... 30 Jul 2010 03:12
Windows 7 Virtual PC
Hello: Virtual PC 2007 allowed for copying files onto the desktop of your virtual PC image. Before, you could drag and drop (copy) files onto the virtual machine. You could, also, copy files form the virtual machine to your own laptop where you were running the virtual machine Just now, I innstalled the V... 22 Jul 2010 00:35
Please post your solution
Do you mind to share your solution? billti wrote: vpn connection from guest machine 24-Apr-08 I'm using VPC 2007. I'm unable to establish a PPTP VPN connection from the guest machine to a remote machine at work. I get error 806 saying the connection has been established but cannot be completed. From... 19 Jul 2010 12:28
A public *Thank You* to all who have contributed solutions to these newsgroups
"John" <notme(a)nospam.org> wrote in message news:eQDROQpJLHA.4120(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... Before Microsoft pulls the plug on the few remaining newsgroups, I would like to express my thanks to all who have helped me with various problems over the years, especially the members of the MVP organization. ... 19 Jul 2010 00:35
A public *Thank You* to all who have contributed solutions to thesenewsgroups
Before Microsoft pulls the plug on the few remaining newsgroups, I would like to express my thanks to all who have helped me with various problems over the years, especially the members of the MVP organization. Your assistance has been of great value and it has been very much appreciated. You have not only helped m... 18 Jul 2010 12:42
DOS Virtual PC on a Terminal Server
Or, Ronald could just create 4 DOS 6.22 VMs. Tom Mason "Bo Berglund" <boberglund(a)myotherhome.sec> wrote in message news:k610v5d0hptq1bdj3ifeeta5v0v18lvfp6(a)4ax.com... On Fri, 14 May 2010 14:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Ronald Phillips <ronald.phillips(a)gmail.com> wrote: On May 14, 5:32 pm, Ronald Phillips <ronald... 13 Jul 2010 20:51
Forcing Virtual CP to use CD-Drive
I have installed some software on Virtual Pc that requires a CD to be in the drive. How can I force Virtual PC 2007 to always use a physical drive as standard on startup ? ... 14 Jul 2010 23:07
Last Post?
nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote: Where Should I go with the Closure of this Newsgroup? Effective July 1, 2010, this newsgroup will be closed. In those immortal words, "F'em!" See y'all on usenet? -- ..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT ClassicVB Users Regro... 6 Jul 2010 13:24
64 bit issue
I am trying to load SBS 2008 in a VPC for testing purposes. When I attempt to install the SBS it says "Attempting to load 64-bit application, however this CPU is not compatible with 64-bit Mode." My system is running Windows 7 professional 64 bit. My processor is an AMD Athlon II x4 630 2080 GHz. The AMD websit... 29 Jun 2010 14:06
Info on Best Practice for Creating a VPC on a Windows 7 machine
Hi, I've seen some articles on creating a VPC on Windows 7 and there seems to be different ways of doing this. One way is to use VPC 2007. There might be something special for Windows 7 that was not available for earlier OS'es. At work we have Windows 7 Professional. What I would like to find out is: 1. Shoul... 29 Jun 2010 12:59
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:14
How to access the contents of a virtual hard drive?
How do I access the contents of a virtual hard drive, the *.vhd file, without running Virtual PC? ... 25 Jun 2010 14:18
How to install Windows XP in Virtual PC disks.
Hello. I am about to install a copy of Parallels in my new Macpro intel running the latest version of Apple's OS X. Prior to this Macpro I owned a Powermac G4 and ran Windows under Virtual PC. My Virtual PC disks include Windows XP Professional. How can I extract this copy of Windows XP from the Virtual PC dis... 21 Jun 2010 14:42
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 02:39
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11