First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Windows Virtual PCs Frequently Stop Responding For Short Perio
Just thought I would post a followup here for anyone who has experienced the same issue. Running a low-priority task did not fix the problem as I originally thought. Rather, this is an issue that seems to vary with time, sometimes worse, sometimes better. After watching things for a while, I decided that t... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
unattended install in virtual pc 2007 using winnt.sif
I am trying to use an image of a floppy drive containing winnt.sif to install W2K3 in unattended fashion. I am having trouble getting the timing right about when to capture the .ima floppy disk image. I am booting the virtual pc from a w2k3 .iso file. Is this possible? If so, when should I capture the FD im... 13 Mar 2010 15:23
Unable to install VPC
I am running Windows 7 and downloaded VPC but I am not able to install it on my computer. My processor does not support Virtualization Technology and my school professor keeps telling me he has manages to install VPC on "every conceivable CPU". Is there a way to run VPC on my machine? ... 15 Mar 2010 07:53
OS installation question
From one Virtual OS (Vista) can I install a new one (Windows7) on the same virtual drive, wiping out the old (Vista) installation? Host is XP/SP3. Thanks. -- - Vince ... 13 Mar 2010 01:04
cannot see shares on host when virtual is running
I have 3 xpsp3 machines running virtual pc 2007 with win98 os. One computer has a Common share that all the pc's need to access. When the Virtual PC is not running, all can access the share properly. When the Virtual PC is logged in, no one can access the share. The other 2 machines can see each other prope... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
Both XP Mode and Vitrual PC/Server for other Hosts in Win 7
I have been searching and have not found if this is possible. I have a Win7 Ent. laptop with lots of RAM (6GB) and fast cpu (i7). I have already installed VirtualPC with XP Mode to run some legacy apps that we must run and for the most part they work fairly well. But I would like to be able to add additional virtua... 7 Mar 2010 01:00
Using a network USB hub for a virtual machine!
Well, it took me two days - but it works. Maintopic is to use the correct networkadapter to get connection to the connected devices. and You have to install the software on the virtual Pc definitly using the same ip as on the host for the belkin. hope that helps Michael Bo Berglund wrote: Using a ... 6 Mar 2010 15:11
32 Virtual PC performance vs Installed on 64 bit machine
Hi all, We have a 64 bit machine that for various reasons (compatibility) we may need to install a 32 bit os on. The alternative is to set up a VM on the machine. Is the performance of the VM likely to be significantly different to a 'native' 32 bit os installation? Thanks... -- Regards, Mark ... 6 Mar 2010 07:29
VPC - Linux
ok i have ubuntu 9.10 iso. when i start the installation for it, its reallyslow and eventually freezes and crashes. fails to install operating system. help? ... 5 Mar 2010 21:50
Windows NT Networking
This problem has been plaguing me for a while... I have several machines in my domain that are running Windows XP with Windows NT 4.0 SP6 in Virtual PC 2004/2007 (some of both.) They work just fine in my office. I also have a remote site that is connected by a single data T1 and does not have its own domain co... 3 Mar 2010 16:26