First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Linux guest in Windows Virtual PC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:37:01 -0800, jerrycon <jerrycon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: How long are you waiting? This thing takes at least 10 to 15 minutes of black screen before it shows anything re the Linux install. (on a newer Dell laptop) Just as a test, maybe get to that black screen and go to bed.... 20 Feb 2010 02:35
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 26863
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
List of PCs supporting Hardware Assisted Virtualization
Does such a list exist? Right now I'm in the market for a laptop, likely from HP, but I will have Windows 7 which requires HAV to use Virtual PC, and I can't find a definitive list of which products support HAV. Anyone know of such a list? TIA ... 22 Feb 2010 09:38
Horrid Disk Read Times in WVPC 2007
We have a WVPC XP VM setup in Windows 7 x64 which is displaying just horrible read times when accessing one of the local drives of the host. And I mean *horrible* times! For example, I can copy a 12MB file from the guest to the host in the blink of an eye, but copying the same file from the host to the guest ... 3 Mar 2010 15:18
Application Compatibility VPC Images - Passwords
Microsoft offers VPC images to allow people to use multiple versions of IE to test websites, available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=21EABB90-958F-4B64-B5F1-73D0A413C8EF&displaylang=en At least one of the images creates a virtual machine with a user account which has a password ..... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
wp DOS
Are you required to have Ultimate to run this in VM 2007 in Windows 7? And is it slow and complicated? ... 19 Feb 2010 18:53
WdsClient: There was a problem initializing WDS mode
Hi I am testing WDS in Virtual PC 2007. In my lab setup I have a Domain Controller and a WDS Server. Both machines have local only NIC's. I m using the default boot.wim and install.wim images. The client PXE boot's after hitting F12 but then takes a very long time to download and install the boot image. Wh... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
Windows XP mode VM interesting issue
Just thought I would give a heads up here. I installed Windows Virtual PC and XP mode. I was creating a sandbox environment for a customer and decided to use the XP mode VM as the client in an Exchange scenario. When I took this VM from my windows 7 PC to another system, this forced activation to occur. I... 18 Feb 2010 06:09
Expanding files... hangs
Hi All, I am running Microsoft Virtual PC 6.0.192.0 on Windows 7 Ultimate N. I am unable to successfuly install any Windows 7 virtual machines. They all hang at the "Expanding files..." point. I have tried multiple different DVDs and different versions of Windows 7 (English Ultimate, English Ultimate N, English... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Virtual Desktop vs. Terminal Services
Maybe someone can help me out here. I have been installing/administering Terminal Servers for years now, and understand them very well. I do not have any experience with "Virtual Desktop Infrastructure" technology. I have used Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 to install multiple OS's on a PC, so I do understand ... 21 Feb 2010 11:31