First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Replacement forum?
Has anyone found a likely replacement (substitute) forum for this news group? I took a look through them, and didn't see a likely one. - Bill _________________ Everything matters. ... 9 Jun 2010 02:06
windows\system32\config\system file is missing (?)
I have several virtual hard disks on an external hard drive. They all worked, i.e. I could start up virtual machines, several weeks ago. When I try to start a virtual machine form the external drive now, I get an error message saying the c:\windows\system32\config\system file is missing or corrupt. This happ... 30 May 2010 15:26
Web Camera in VPC
I have an Intel Web Camera, old, runs only on Win98. So I fired up my ever-present VPC with 98 running, and 'installed' the software from the Intel CD. And plugged the camera into the USB port....and it doesn't find it. Anybody had experience in this pursuit? Thanks..... ... 28 May 2010 19:17
Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium!!!
Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium For more details http://jobinfoworld.webnode.com ... 27 May 2010 22:33
Question about Virtual PC 2007
How do I increase window size? I've tried to download VMAdditions but clicking it doesn't seem to do anything.... ... 6 Jun 2010 19:28
Question about Virtual PC 2007
"eeave1" wrote: How do I increase window size? I've tried to download VMAdditions but clicking it doesn't seem to do anything.... First, what OS is installed in the VM? You can only install the Additions if there is a supported OS. ... 27 May 2010 17:05
Virtual Hard Disk
Hi Colin Barnhorst, I have Micrsoft Virtual PC 6.0.156. on window XP OS, currently 3 hard disk are enabled, i need to add one more hard disk on the virtual PC. I am attaching my setting of virtual PC for reference. Hard disk 1 - Window Server 2003 Hard disk 2 - bi.vhd Hard disk 3 - hyp.vhd I need to add on... 25 May 2010 01:35
How to enable 4th HD
Hi, I installed Micrsoft Virtual PC 6.0.156. on window XP OS, currently 3 hard disk are enabled, i need to add one more hard disk on the virtual PC. If any one know please advice on this. I am attaching my setting of virtual PC for reference. Hard disk 1 - Window Server 2003 Hard disk 2 - bi.vhd Hard disk 3... 25 May 2010 02:40
Dumb question on virtual pc network speeds
My newest computer has a gigabit Ethernet card, but I'm using an old Linksys Fast Ethernet router/switch on my home network. This isn't really a problem because ONLY the newest computer has a gigabit Ethernet card, everything else but the oldest computer have 10/100 cards. However, I have a question about using th... 24 May 2010 11:15
NNTP servers
Here's a list I found of free NNTP servers. I haven't checked them and don't know if they carry this group. AIOE http://news.aioe.org/ Albasani http://albasani.net/index.html.en Eternal September (Formerly Motzarella) http://www.eternal-september.org/ Solani http://news.solani.org/ Tornevall ht... 23 May 2010 21:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13