From: senthil on
Hi Colin Barnhorst,
I have Micrsoft Virtual PC 6.0.156. on window XP OS, currently 3 hard
disk are enabled, i need to add one more hard disk on the virtual PC. I am
attaching my setting of virtual PC for reference.

Hard disk 1 - Window Server 2003
Hard disk 2 - bi.vhd
Hard disk 3 - hyp.vhd

I need to add one more Hard disk 4 and enable - fm.vhd

i am not microsot techi, i just want to eable the 4th hd to run my
application for development.

Please advice on this.

Thanks in advance,
senthil