From: eeave1 on
How do I increase window size? I've tried to download VMAdditions but
clicking it doesn't seem to do anything....
From: Bo Berglund on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 13:23:45 -0700, Steve Jain
<essjae(a)community.nospam> wrote:

>"eeave1" wrote:
>
>> How do I increase window size? I've tried to download VMAdditions but
>> clicking it doesn't seem to do anything....
>
>First, what OS is installed in the VM? You can only install the Additions
>if there is a supported OS.

And second, you don't "download" the additions, they install from the
Action menu of the running virtual machine.
VPC2007 will automatically insert a disk in the optical drive of the
guest containing the setup files for the additions, which then will
autorun the installer.

--

Bo Berglund (Sweden)
From: eeave1 on

It's Win98Dos. Can't get the window open beyond certain point.

From: eeave1 on
It has win98DOS. Can't get the window to open more.

From: Steve Jain on

"eeave1" wrote:

> It has win98DOS. Can't get the window to open more.
>
> "Steve Jain" wrote:
>
> > "eeave1" wrote:
> >
> > > How do I increase window size? I've tried to download VMAdditions but
> > > clicking it doesn't seem to do anything....
> >
> > First, what OS is installed in the VM? You can only install the Additions
> > if there is a supported OS.

As expected, DOS has a hard limit on its resolution...its not a graphical
display like Windows, so you can't dynamically resize it.