First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
VPC file locations
Greeings, Where are the program files stored that were installed using XP Mode in Virtual PC? ... 27 Mar 2010 19:58
Virtual Servers
Are there any virtual server applications that will run on Windows Vista Home Premium? ... 26 Mar 2010 10:25
XP Mode Applications do not create icons in Win7 Start Menu
Hi All, I have a Windows 7 x64 PC that I have just installed Windows Virtual PC and XP Mode on. After installing, I installed an application in XP Mode as per the instructions. Once installed, the application icon does not appear in the Windows 7 Start Menu. How do I create an icon in Windows 7 that will ... 25 Mar 2010 19:46
Windows Virtual PC -vs- Virtual PC 2007
I recently upgraded my machine from XP Pro to Windows 7 Pro. I was somewhat excited to try out the XP mode and Windows Virtual PC on Windows 7. Windows Virtual PC seems to bring: (1) (GOOD) Support for (some?) USB peripherals. Mainly I've attached USB thumb drives. (2) (GOOD/BAD) Ability to run a program ... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Virtual Vista will not connect to internet
Hi, I am running Windows 7 64 bit and have Virtual PC 2007 installed. I have Win 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP all installed as virtual os's and they connect to the internet just fine using Shared Networking (NAT). I installed Vista Ultimate today, for testing and cannot get it to connect to the internet. Is Vista d... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Decreasing the size of a virtual disk
Hi everybody. How can I reduce the size of a virtual disk? Thanks. ... 23 Mar 2010 07:52
Microsoft removes hardware virtualization barrier to running XP Mode
Surprised no one else posted this... "Microsoft is making a slew of virtualization-related announcements on March 18 — including one that will be welcome by customers who've been stymied by the chip-level virtualization requirements for running Windows 7 in XP Mode. Effective immediately, Windows XP Mode no... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Disable part of Virtual PC console
Hi I have Virtual PC 2007 running on a 64 bit Vista box in a school. I would like to be able to disable/grey out the 'Remove' button on the console, in order to prevent unauthorised persons from removing the VM (this has happened recently). Does anyone know if this button can be disabled with a Registry hac... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
VirtualPc to VirtualBox
Is there a way to change a machine virtualPc to a machine VirtualBox ? Bye Thanks Massimo ... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
Printing with Vista OS, Virtual PC 2007 on XP and VPN on XP
I have a relatively new Vista 64-bit system and have installed Virtual PC 2007 in order to run Windows XP for my work VPN. I know Virtual PC 2007 does not support USB ports in my PC. It is a royal pain to print anything from the virtual PC because I have to constantly logoff my VPN in order for the virtual PC t... 7 Apr 2010 16:55