From: tech_timmy on
Are there any virtual server applications that will run on Windows Vista Home
Premium?
From: Robert Comer on
I'm not sure I understand your question.

Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 will run on Vista home, but you'll probably need
VMRC+ to control it as I don't think home has iis included.

Virtual PC 2007 SP1 will run just fine on Home.

VMWare Workstation or Player will run too, as will VirtualBox and Parallels.

--
Bob Comer