From: Stephen on
Hi All,

I have a Windows 7 x64 PC that I have just installed Windows Virtual PC and
XP Mode on. After installing, I installed an application in XP Mode as per
the instructions. Once installed, the application icon does not appear in
the Windows 7 Start Menu.

How do I create an icon in Windows 7 that will directly run the application
in XP mode to save having to start the XP Mode VPC and then launch the
application.

Stephen @ ZennHAUS

From: Robert Comer on
You copy the icon to the "All Users\Start menu" folder.

--
Bob Comer

From: Bill Grant on
Bob has given you the fix. The way to avoid having to do that is to
install the app as "for all users" if you have the option. That way it
happens automatically.