First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
virtual pc 2007 and additions
host os is windows 7 64 bit guest is windows 7 32 bit I installed virtual machine additions and the guest os crashes during reboot. said something about hard drive. if i restore back to before installing additions the guest reboots ok. Anybody have this issue? Gary Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Develop... 5 Dec 2009 03:13
Install server 2008 Virtual PC
I have a Sony Vaio laptop with 64 bit Wndows 7 Professional installed as the host OS. I have downloaded and installed Virtual PC and wish to run Sever 2008 for study/evaluation. I have the 180 day trial software of Server 2008 as an iso file. When I try and install it in VPC I get this error message immediate... 5 Dec 2009 11:51
can't ping from windows 7 to xp mode
Hi folks, i've got a big problem. I can't ping from my windows 7 to the VPC in xp mode. I can ping from the XP to the W7 and I can resolve the XP name without a DNS. And I all so can enter to the XP shares from the W7. when I ping I get an error: "general error" (it´s translated from german -> "allgemeine... 3 Dec 2009 17:10
Odd networking issue
Using Windows 7 version of VPC as host, and a somewhat messed up P2V job I did with an old XP/SP3 system as guest. Host can ping guest, and guest can ping host. Guest can't get beyond host for anything, not even to the common gateway. No difference results based on whether firewall on either host or guest ... 7 Dec 2009 21:49
VPC On VMWare
Does anyone know if there are issues hosting VPCs on virtualized servers? eg VMWare. I've got VPC2007 installed on a VMWare Windows Server 2003 - Standard Edition which are listed as compatible. However when I start the VPCs I only get black screens. I have confirmed the test VPC works on a non-virtualized ... 3 Dec 2009 19:24
Unrecoverable Processor Error
In my ongoing travails doing a P2V, I managed to get the machine up and running with some difficulty and a Windows repair. This was an XP/SP3 box, that probably has/had some registry corruption. (The physical box still boots fine, though.) I use Acronis to back it up, then used Universal Restore to restore tha... 19 Nov 2009 17:30
Virtual XP & Hardware
Is there any way that virtual machines can recognize the real hardware on my computer..? Like my soundcard or my graphics card etc..? When I go to my Virtual XP Sound And Audio Device Settings, my dafault device is Microsoft RDP Audio Driver..How can I change it to my Asus Xonar D2X..? -- Sf3d0 ... 19 Nov 2009 06:09
Win 98 in Win 7 virtual pc
Hi Has anyone been able to get full functionality with a Win 98 guest installation in Win 7 virtual PC? I have installed the guest, but can't get the Integration function to work, to enable drag-drop etc. I get error messages that reference non-existent drives __________ Information from ESET NOD3... 10 Nov 2009 11:52
make money [0/1] - Post Description (1/1)
Post Size: 35.00 kB Files: 1 Parts: 1 Split size: 500 kB Format: yEnc This message is in yEnc format. If your newsreader cannot display this message, please visit http://www.ydecode.com/ and download yEnc decoder. ... 8 Nov 2009 19:39
VPC 2004
Does VPC 2004 rquire Hardware viritualizationl ... 8 Nov 2009 15:13