First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Virtual PC 2007 USB printer
I am running Vista Ultimate x64 as the host, and WinXP x32 as a virtual machine. I currently have a USB printer working perfectly on the Vista side, but I cannot, even after manually installing the printer, get the printer to function in the XP OS. When adding the printer within XP, it did not recognize any PNP p... 11 Sep 2008 14:09
Full Screen in Vista
Where can I look for help getting full screen mode to work in Windows Vista? I tried searching the knowledge base and this newsgroup and didn't find anything relevant. Currently, whenever I try to go to full screen mode running VPC from Windows Vista with WinXP inside the virtual PCs, I get the following error... 24 Aug 2008 12:55
Check Point VPN client on VPC
I've got VPC 2007 on a Windows XP SP3 host and I've installed the Check Point VPN client on a Windows XP SP3 guest. When I go to connect, the Check Point client connects to the VPN gateway but in the process of negotiating it fails with the message "IKE negotiation failed". The Check Point client runs fine when i... 23 Aug 2008 18:36
Saved State Error
I have a VM in a saved state that is a couple of years old that I can not access. I recently upgraded my machine to Vista Ultimate and am running VPC 2007 SP1. When I try to add this old VM to the console, I get the error "Virtual PC was unable to register this virtual machine configuration file. The saved s... 15 Aug 2008 20:17
Virtual PC 2007 error message - 'The startup disk could not be written to'
I'm running VPC 2007 on Vista x64 Ultimate with SP1. I recently started up a Windows 2000 VM a few times. When I started it again this morning I get the error message... "The startup disk could not be written to. You may not have sufficient privilege to write to the disk. The virtual hard disk has been ... 14 Jul 2008 09:34
Setup cannot find installation disk
I am trying to install XP Pro again on a new virtual machine. I get to the setup part of installing the OS and it just keeps telling me "setup could not read the CD" I have pressed Enter again and again without luck. Please advise. ... 16 Jun 2008 13:12
create vhd from harddisk
How can I create a vhd file from an existing hard disk. I would a copy of a physical machine. Thanxs in advance, Jabalili 92kVlB Posted via http://www.VirtualServerFaq.com - Brought to you by Business Information Technology Shop - http://www.bitshop.com ... 18 May 2008 22:41
Virtual PC & Virtual Machine Network Services driver
"Rick" wrote: I installed Virtual PC 2007. When I run it for the first time it gives me this Warning about it not being able to open Virtual Machine Network Services driver (see complete msg bellow). However when I look at my Local Area Connection Properties I see it there and all looks good... 18 Apr 2008 23:06
Installation Virtual Machine Network Services
When I install Virtual PC, XP as the host OS, the Virtual Machine Network Service is NOT installed. I know this becuase when I start Virtual PC 2007 I get the following: Virtual PC could not open the Virtual Machine Network Services driver. Access to the external network and host will be unavailable to all vir... 18 Apr 2008 21:23
Virtual PC 2007 Argon PXE boot not picking up DHCP IP
Here's my Q: Will Virtual PC 2007 really allow you to boot a guest OS with a PXE boot (boot to network)? Now to your question... It takes more than just a DHCP service to manage a PXE boot. Since you have DHCP, I assume you are running a windows server. If 2K server or 2003 SP1, install Remote Installati... 11 Mar 2008 14:01