First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
PC keeps losing network connection
I setup an XP Pro machine on which virtual pc is installed. Within virtual pc, I have installed Vista Premium. My network connection works fine. However, the moment I startup the virtual pc/vista premium OS, I lose my network connection and can not access the internet on either the XP or virtual vista pc. ... 13 Jan 2008 18:57
Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media...
Just downloaded and installed Virtual PC 2007 on my XP SP2 machine. Trying to install Server 2003, the Virtal machine does not seem to see my CD-ROM. Both the CD and my HD are SATA, which I guess is the problem, as the CD itself is bootable, and as far as I can tell the default boot order is HD, CD-ROM,... 31 Dec 2007 05:50
Error: "Virtual PC cannot find MSXML 6"
Can anyone help? I have already replaced the options.xml file, which did not help. Virtual PC no longer runs on my PC. Instead of starting up, I get the error message "Virtual PC cannot find MSXML 6. Please reinstalled Virtual PC or install MSXML 6 and try again.". Virtual PC 2007 ran properly on this PC for... 5 Jan 2008 09:26
DirectX plugin / driver needed
Hello all. I am asking myself why nobody is able to create a DirectX plugin or a better graphics card driver for Virtual PC...like at least a ATI9700 or NVIDIA FX5900. Is it a problem of licensing or don't the developers just see the need of a better 3D acceleration. DirectX 9 is a standard and really should... 12 Nov 2007 18:14
direct 3D
Hi, is there a solution to make work an application that use Direct3D to work under VPC 2007? Best regards. Franck Hervet ... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
How to setup usb ports in the virtualpc
HI all I setup virtualpc 2007 on vista to run xp but the usb's are not picking up in XP. I checked the device manager.It does not show the "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".How do I load them into the virtualpc? ... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
How to copy vhd files
Hi, I need to know the steps to create an image from an existing image. My problem is that when I install any OS like Windows 2003 Ent on a virtual pc then use sysprep and shut it down, then copy the .vhd file, and create another machine and use the second .vhd file, when I start the second machine it goes ... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
Windows 3.1 & Windows for Workgroups 3.11 in Virtual PC
Im trying to create a Virtual Machine with Windows for Workgroups 3.11 in Virtual PC and keep running into problems. What im trying to do is build a wfw3.11 VM with a 2Gb HD and 32-64 MB of RAM with the following loaded into it. DOS VM Additions TCP/IP-32b MS Office 4.3 Video for Wind... 24 Oct 2007 05:06
VPC 2007 - Vista Host - XP VP - No Ethernet
I'm running Vista Ultimate on the host pc and XP Pro in a virtual pc, using Virtual PC 2007. I have an Abit KV-80 motherboard with a VIA Networking Velocity Family Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. When I launch the XP virtual pc and go to the device manager it shows one ethernet controller under network adapters and it ... 19 Oct 2007 16:49
Convert VHD to ISO?
I am really interested in converting, or burning, my vhd file to a DVD and use GHOST or something else to write back to another PC. In Virtual PC, i can set all options I want and test everything. Now I am done and want to use the "hard drive" on a real computer. How to accomplish this task? You can ... 18 Oct 2007 22:48