First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
NDIS ENVIRONMENT ERROR, MS LANMAN DOES NOT LOAD INTEL PRO/100 DRIV
I instlled dos 6.22 in vpc 2004 sp1 envoronment. while installing ms lan manager 2.x - it will not accept intel pro/100 driver (e100b.dos) at all. I know it is the correct driver, but would not load it either form cd, hard drive, floppy. i ma getting the above and other driver and ndis related error (error 7301... 24 Sep 2007 19:05
Virtual PC will not install in Vista Ultimate Edition
This may sound like the lamest problem somebody can have but, I've tried installing Virtual PC on my Windows Vista Ultimate PC over a dozen times now, and it does not install. I've tried with antivirus and antispyware running and with the firewall turned off. I also read in some note online that pop-up blocki... 24 Sep 2007 22:56
IDE Timeout -bug?
I am trying to restore big (8GB) MS SQL databse. There is a Windows 2000 server SP4 with SQL Server SP4. Restore fails with a input in system log: The device, \Device\Ide\IdePort0, did not respond within the timeout period. I will try to do this on Virtual Server next week bt maybe someone know how to correct... 22 Sep 2007 02:19
Disk read error occured
Hello! I have Vista Bussiness installed on my computer. I use Virtual PC 2007 and I have Virtual Machine with Windows XP. When I add this Virtual Machine to my Virtual PC 2007 and i try to start it I get the following message: A disk read error occurred. Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart. ... 1 Aug 2007 10:15
cannot save
Hi, i am getting the following message when I try to save a state. "The virtual machine could not be saved because a hard disk error occurred. Make sure you have sufficient free space on your physical hard disk and try again.". I have a 15 GIG virtual disk with only 6 gigs used runnig w2k3 server. My hard dr... 5 Jul 2007 18:41
Disk read error occured
Hello! I have Vista Bussiness installed on my computer. I use Virtual PC 2007 and I have Virtual Machine with Windows XP. When I add this Virtual Machine to my Virtual PC 2007 and i try to start it I get the following message: A disk read error occurred. Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart. I have copied Vir... 18 Jun 2007 06:21
Virtual machine additions won't install
hello, I've winXP pro sp2 with latest update and virtual pc 7 with winNT 4 workstation as host. All goes fine, but I must create a shared folder and so I must install Virtual machine Additions (ver. 13.803.00, no virtual pc 2004 at all, fresh install of Virtual pc 2007), but, when virtual iso is mounted, autor... 8 May 2007 21:14
Eacfilt driver and Nortel VPN Client
I have Vista (not beta) and I just installed Nortel VPN Client 7.01_31. The install worked fine and I set the program to run as Compatible with XP. I configured the network information. When I try to connect it gives me the message "Eacfilt Driver must be bound to active interface(s): BroadCom NetXtream 57xx G... 20 Apr 2007 08:51
Error installing XP Pro on VPC on Vista - Please insert one cd....
Hi- I installed VPC 2007 fine on my Vista Ultimate machine and then tried to install Windows XP Pro but I keep on getting the error: "Setup could not read the CD you inserted, or the CD is not a valid Windows CD. Please insert one of the following Windows product CDs into teh CD-ROM drive: Windows XP Home Ed... 14 Apr 2007 19:07
Network issue in VPC 2007
Hi, When I install a VM (this has happened with Win98se, Win2000Pro, LonghornServer and Ubuntu 6.10), the network adapter doesn't work. It seems that no MAC is assigned to the NIC. I fix this editing the vmc file and changing the section: <ethernet_adapter> <controller_count type="integer">1</controlle... 27 Feb 2007 07:54