From: esokol on
I have Vista (not beta) and I just installed Nortel VPN Client
7.01_31. The install worked fine and I set the program to run as
Compatible with XP. I configured the network information.

When I try to connect it gives me the message
"Eacfilt Driver must be bound to active interface(s): BroadCom
NetXtream 57xx Gigabit Controller"

I have gone into Network Adapters, turned on "Show Hidden Devices" but
I do not see an entry for BroadCom NetXtream 57xx Gigabit Controller
with the Eacfilt Miniport option. I see the standard entry for the
BroadCom controller.

Any idea how I can get the Eacfilt Miniport device to be created/
display?

I have rebooted several times and it still doesn't show.

Thanks in advance.
Elly

From: Mark Rae on
<esokol(a)cerner.com> wrote in message

>I have Vista (not beta) and I just installed Nortel VPN Client

<snip>

You're in the wrong newsgroup - this has nothing to do with Virtual PC...