First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Virtual PC could not open the Virtual Machine Network Services driver
Greetings, I have been using VirtualPC 2004 SP1 on several machines for a couple of years now without any problems. This past week I reloaded one of my machines from scratch but after installing VPC earlier today it starts up with the message "Virtual PC could not open the Virtual Machine Network Services d... 26 Sep 2006 13:18
Can't read VMADDITIONS.ISO from Dos
Does anyone have any idea why this doesn't work: - Install Virtual PC 2004 - Attach your real floppy drive as the A drive - Boot any DOS disk (from Windows 98, for example, but I have tried several). You're now running MS-Dos ... you can TYPE A:AUTOEXEC.BAT for example - Select Action/Install or Update... 26 Sep 2006 17:31
DOS 6.2.2 & VM Additions
(I searched the FAQs and prior posts but did not find this addressed.) I installed DOS 6.2.2 under VPC 2004 SP1 running on Win2kPro-SP4. Other than a few hicups with the floppy drive everything seems in place. I have loaded and run a number of programs from floppies. So far, so good. When I select the "Instal... 25 Sep 2006 21:32
Virtual PC Could not open the Virtual Machine Network Services dri
I get that message everytime i try to open VPC on an end user's computer. System Info: Dell Optiplex GX620 Windows XP SP2 Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller Steps i have taken to try to fix the problem: Uninstalled / Reinstalled VPC 2004 Verified the "Virtual Machine Network Services" Driver bo... 13 Sep 2006 16:32
Running MS-DOS under VPC 2004
How would you go about loading up an MS-DOS 6.22 VPC environment. Are the MS-DOS disks available through our MSDN Subscription ?, does anyone have a VHD already prepared that could be shared ? Please help as we need to re-compile an old MS-DOS app that has stopped working due to server change. Thanks Mark H... 21 Sep 2006 14:54
Mapping a network drive from a DOS VPC?
Hi, I'm running VPC version 5.3.582.27, 2003. I started this little project about a year ago but had to drop it for a while but now I'm able to get back to it. This is what I have so far but I can't seem to connect to the network. Here is my autoexec.bat and the results of running the first few network co... 8 Sep 2006 17:27
VPC 2004 SP1 - Hangs or Get "An error has occurred"
Hi, I've been using VPC for awhile now, but I've been starting to use VPC more frequently for testing. This is on a machine with Win2K Server and 2.5GB of memory. I've noticed that I'm frequently getting situations where VPC (and the guest hosts) will either freeze completely, or I get a popup error sayi... 6 Aug 2006 15:19
RIS failed
When I try to install windows xp sp2 on a virtual pc by using ris (bootdisk created by Rbfg.exe) everything seems to be fine. I can login, select a image and the text setup starts. But during the text setup I get a "blue" screen, which says that the network start failed *** STOP: 0x000000BB (0x00000002, 0xC00... 7 Jul 2006 13:06
Ghost to Vhd
Is there a way to convert a .gho (ghost) file or a DVD ISO to a VHD file with out copying the data to a dvd and then copying back in to hosted VHD file, the virtual pc is running DOS Thanks ... 21 Jun 2006 13:47
Local Area Connection ??
The real OS is WinXp SP2and the virtual is WinXP SP2 when i unplug the cable from the pc, the real OS display directly the connection DISCONNECTED with RED CROSS while in Virtual OS it displays CONNECTED....why ?? inspite of i ping both machines, it shows no replay...it's ok, but why still show to me CONNECTED... 10 May 2006 15:32