First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
03 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
Set different date from host
Is it possible to set the date in virtual pc to be different from the host machine? Thanks ... 15 Oct 2009 21:39
Can't ping Virtual PC - I'm having the same problem but it's notfirewall!
I have the Windows firewall turned off (even disabled the service) on both the host and the virtual machine. 1) I can ping any other machine on the network from within the virtual machine. 2) I can ping the virtual machine from the host machine. 3) I CANNOT ping the virtual machine from any other machine on t... 15 Oct 2009 16:07
Windows Virtual PC on Windows 7 very slow network access
Hello All, I'm running Windows Virtual PC on Windows 7 RTM. (4 cores, 64 bit, 8G RAM) I've created an XP VM but the VM's network performance back to the host machine is really slow. A similar VM on an XP host (via Virtual PC 2007) performs much better network-wise (orders of magnitude better probably). I'm... 11 Dec 2009 15:51
Create VHD of existing XP SP3 system for use in Windows 7
Hello, Is there a way to create a VHD of my existing XP SP3 system for use with Windows XP Mode in Windows 7? I am looking to load 7 on my laptop, but would like to not have to reinstall all of my apps once I fire up XP Mode in 7. Thanks ... 8 Oct 2009 20:13
No Resolution Support for 640x200x2?
I am trying to run print master on my VPC2007. (Yes, I know there is DOSBox, but just want to give it a try) I discover in 640x200x2 VPC2007 doesn't display graphics correctly... Although just a wild guess, I come to know it because I ran a vgatest on VPC... So Is my hypothesis correct? Does anyone experience di... 8 Oct 2009 06:46
Communication From Guest to Host
Our corporate VPN software will not work on 64 bit XP Pro but only on 32 Bit. I successful installed a Virtual PC with XP Pro 32 bit and installed the VPN software. I can now access our network servers through my Guest Virtual PC session. Now ... how would I get the Host session to access the guest session's... 5 Oct 2009 14:35
Virtual Network within Virtual PC
Hi Paul, I have been reading the info you posted which was quite interesting but I wonder if you could post the Diagram to my email address for viewing in my outlook box because it does not seem to appear from the microsoft discussions. many thanks Fiifi ... 25 Sep 2009 10:52
877178 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 55016
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi dEw*P%bUkROl>i$LKAe_TGGc ... 8 Sep 2009 10:19
Virtual PC give VFAT bluescreen
I am trying to run Virtual PC (6.0.192.0) on an XP (SP3) host and win 98 SE guest. The installation appears to have gone OK, but when I try to run win 98, it gives a BSOD which says "VFAT device initialisation failed, a device or resource required by VFAT is unavailable." I have no idea what to do with thi... 4 Sep 2009 07:38