From: BSegE on
Greetings,

I have been using VirtualPC 2004 SP1 on several machines for a couple of
years now without any problems. This past week I reloaded one of
my machines from scratch but after installing VPC earlier today it starts
up with the message "Virtual PC could not open the Virtual Machine
Network Services driver".

I have updated my network driver (which has been working without
any problems) and tried removing and reinstalling Virtual Machine
Network Services. I have also tried removing and reinstalling VPC.

My host machine is running Windows XP Pro SP2 and I am using the
MSDN Virtual PC 2004 SP1 kit.

Any ideas?

Bob