First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Virtual PC Explorer Integration on Windows 7
Hi, I recently upgraded my Vista to Win 7. During that process I had to uninstall Virtual Server which from what I understand is not supported on Win 7(?), so I decided to try Virtual PC, which I installed according to instructions on http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx. When I wanted ... 18 Jun 2010 04:49
Win98SE Networking in XP Host
I have Win 98SE set up and running in VPC 2007 with an XP Pro host computer. We have an old DOS based typesetting program that must run under a DOS or Win 95/98SE. It cannot be made to run under XP or above. I have the program running fine in VPC now, but I need to be able to make the 98 OS network with the ... 16 Jun 2010 16:37
Installation issue vpc 2007 on host winodws server 2003 R2 SP2
Hi i am unable to install Virtual pc 2007 on winodws server 2003 R2 SP2. As soon as the installation start it returns the error " You are not running on a supported operating system. Please see microsoft virtual pc help for list of supported operating system" After clicking ok you can actually run the insta... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
I like Pancakes
Yummy. ... 8 Jun 2010 23:55
Community NNTP Bridge to Forums
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:44:31 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP" <Charlie(a)mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org> wrote: For any of you struggling with the Web interface, and discouraged by the quality of the MS provided NNTP Bridge, there is a new option, the Community Bridge. This is in active development, with builds often mor... 10 Jun 2010 14:35
Can't start XP virtual machine
I'm using Windows XP SP3 in the virtual machine setup that Microsoft supplies with Windows 7 Professional. A problem has started suddenly -- I have never changed a default setting! 1. When I try to resize the XP window, the machine starts churning and displays, "Enabling integration features..." 2. After a ... 7 Jun 2010 22:12
Save the Virtual PC files?????
Hi! have anyone a idea how i can save the files "...vhd" and "...vms"? I build a start scriprt via the command line: "Virtual PC.exe" -pc "MyComputer" -launch -singlepc that will work fine... Now the saving method: "Virtual PC.exe" -pc "SUSE10 Mode" -pause -singlepc copy "MyComputer*.*" "C:\SAVE" ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Hopeless - Please Don't Tell Me That!
I made a copy of a virtual machine and modified it to work with an environment outside our domain. I have locked myself out of this VM and am now realizing that it would have been a good idea to have secondary logons, which I have attempted to use but without success - apparently, not created. Tried a password... 8 Jun 2010 17:15
Vista unattended install on Virtual PC 2007
I have used WSIM on Vista to create an answer file, called unattend.xml. How do I use this in an unattended install of Vista on Virtual PC 2007? The Virtual PC 2007 CD drive will have Vista install CD. The host machine I use has no floppy drive, so can I get the virtual pc to read the answer file? I have tried ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
XP Mode in Windows 7
I installed the xp mode virtualpc for windows 7 and it worked beutifully for about 2 days. Now when I launch it it tells me that the user has been locked out and to contact the administrator. The only way I can run the xp mode virtualpc in windows 7 is to disable the connectivity layer and sign in as the admi... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12