From: sdbpastor on

I installed the xp mode virtualpc for windows 7 and it worked beutifully
for about 2 days. Now when I launch it it tells me that the user has been
locked out and to contact the administrator. The only way I can run the xp
mode virtualpc in windows 7 is to disable the connectivity layer and sign
in as the administrator. I haven't changed anything to cause this.

I uninstalled the xp mode virtualpc and reinstalled but same thing. I uninstalled
it again and restored windows 7 to a time prior to my original installation
of the xp mode virtualpc, reinstalled the virtualpc again and it still will
not work.

Any ideas how to rectify this problem?

Michael

From: Robert Comer on
Do you log your XP Mode VM into a domain?

--
Bob Comer

From: sdbpastor on
Hello Robert,

No, I do not log into a domain. This is a lone home pc. It worked fine for
a few days in xp mode and then suddenly tells me that the user has been disabled
if connectivity is enabled and even then, I can only log in as administrator.

From: Robert Comer on
Very weird, then somehow the wrong password is getting entered in the VM and
it's getting locked out.