From: Mikoyan on
I have used WSIM on Vista to create an answer file, called unattend.xml. How
do I use this in an unattended install of Vista on Virtual PC 2007? The
Virtual PC 2007 CD drive will have Vista install CD. The host machine I use
has no floppy drive, so can I get the virtual pc to read the answer file? I
have tried converting unattend.xml to a floppy disk image, but setup just
ignores the file.

Thanks, Anastas

From: Mikoyan on
I had language settings in answer file set to en-gb. Changed them to en-us
then answer file worked fine. (Used Win Image to convert autounattend.xml
to floppy disk image BTW)