From: In-Thought on
I made a copy of a virtual machine and modified it to work with an
environment outside our domain. I have locked myself out of this VM and am
now realizing that it would have been a good idea to have secondary logons,
which I have attempted to use but without success - apparently, not created.

Tried a password breaker but this version hangs up in the virtual environment.

Please tell me there is a way to get into my Virtual XP!
From: Robert Comer on
What happens if you disable the integration components and log in with a
user ID of XPMUser and a blank password? (or the password you set when you
first installed XP Mode)

--
Bob Comer

From: In-Thought on
How would I go about disabling the integration components?

I am using VM 2007

From: Robert Comer on
The easiest way to do it is when the VM is hibernated, go into the settings
for the VM, left mouse click on "Integration Features" on the left, and
uncheck "Enable at startup" on the right.

--
Bob Comer <Microsoft MVP - Virtual Machine>

From: In-Thought on
Will give it a shot in the morning.