From: DuncanJr on
I have 3 xpsp3 machines running virtual pc 2007 with win98 os. One computer
has a Common share that all the pc's need to access. When the Virtual PC is
not running, all can access the share properly. When the Virtual PC is
logged in, no one can access the share. The other 2 machines can see each
other properly.

All three pc's have unique names. The Virtuals use the host's name plus
'98'. All the virtual machines are configured to use the hosts network card.
This is a workgroup network.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Duncan

Thanks!
From: RCan on
Hi DuncanJr,

did you bind the VM directly on your pNIC ? Can u instead use NAT setting
here ?

Thanks
Ramazan