From: l on
Do you mind to share your solution?

billti wrote:

vpn connection from guest machine
24-Apr-08

I'm using VPC 2007. I'm unable to establish a PPTP VPN connection from the
guest machine to a remote machine at work.

I get error 806 saying the connection has been established but cannot be
completed.

From my host machine, I'm able to connect to the remote machine.

Can anybody shed light on my problem?

Thank you.

On Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:55 PM
billti wrote:

vpn connection from guest machine
I'm using VPC 2007. I'm unable to establish a PPTP VPN connection from the
guest machine to a remote machine at work.

I get error 806 saying the connection has been established but cannot be
completed.

From my host machine, I'm able to connect to the remote machine.

Can anybody shed light on my problem?

Thank you.

On Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:30 PM
billti wrote:

Got it to work. Ignore my previous post.
Got it to work. Ignore my previous post.

On Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:46 AM
Wynand wrote:

Mind to post your solution?
Mind to post your solution?

On Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:29 AM
vic c wrote:

This should work.
This should work. I have not had any problems connecting to VPNs from inside
a Virutal Machine. Perhaps your VPN restricts connectivity based on MAC
address?

On Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:33 AM
Bo Berglund wrote:

Re: vpn connection from guest machine
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:55:04 -0700, bill tie
<billtie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

If this happens it is typically because of a DSL routewr incapable of
routing the VPN packets.
Please check this by trying to connect the VPN tunnel from the host
machine instead. If this also does not work then it is most certainly
a router problem. Many routers do not handle VPN well, but in my
experience D-Link is a well behaved router.
I have been able to hold multiple tunnels at the same time through my
D-Link DI-624, both in- and outbound.
--

Bo Berglund (Sweden)

WPF Control?s Default Style or Template by Extending the WPF Designer in Visual Studio 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d1ad0a33-d815-4083-8e97-c234fd661095/wpf-controls-default-style-or-template-by-extending-the-wpf-designer-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx