From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo on
I've been connecting to the Internet from my T3 using a Sony mobile
phone, but have now upgraded to a Treo 680. Upgraded the phone, that
is, not the T3. :) I'd like to be able to keep using the T3, because it
has a bigger screen than the Treo, but I'm having trouble connecting.
I'm using the same configuration as I did with the Sony. The Treo
accepts the Bluetooth connection from the T3, but the attempt to connect
to GPRS fails with a "Operation failed" message on the Treo, and a
timeout on the T3. The Treo itself happily connects to the Internet.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak