From: SA on
Hi ...

I need to connect to an external DB like Ingres or MySql from SAS ,
was wondering what my options are ? One way is using SAS/Access but i
dont have the license .. are there any other alternates ?

Thanks,
SA
From: vatodorov on
Try using the FILENAME statement. You can use it to transfer a file
into SAS form outside sources.