From: ronsecord on
I have not changed any software since 5/19/2010 when Outlook 2003 last
worked. I can received e-mail; but cn not send e-mail. When I shut the
computer down, the “Thorconnwndclass program not responding” box is displayed.

How do I use SFC?

I see a lot of web sites at microsoft.com for "Thorconnwndclass"; but no
thanks the problem has been fixed. Has it been fixed?