From: royhamill on
Hello,
I have 2 lists of data in different worksheets of the same workbook
similar to below:

Product City
Apples London
Oranges Birmingham
Pears Manchester

I want to create 1 list (2 columns) in 1 worksheet that looks like:

Product City
Apples London
Apples Birmingham
Apples Manchester
Oranges London
Oranges Birmingham
Oranges Manchester
Pears London
Pears Birmingham
Pears Manchester

I can do this if I use MSQuery, but the spreadsheet is going to be
deployed to multiple locations and saved in different server locations
so the query falls over at this point.
Can anyone please help with the VBA to accomplish this?

Many thanks

Roy

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the topic "Copy from row 2 till the last row with data" at the
below link by Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: royhamill on
Hi Jacob,
Thanks for this and I can see some code in there which will be useful to me
for other things, but when I run the example you suggested, I get the
following list

Apples
Oranges
Pears
London
Birmingham
Manchester

As you can see, it does not give me the list I require. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Roy

From: Iqbal on
Try using pivot table with consildated regions -- using pivot table wizard