From: Mike H. on
The VBA editor menubar is gone. I don't know what I did or how I did it but
how do I get it back?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Did you try View>Toolbars>Edit

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike H on
Mike,

I never saw this in E2003 but since moving to E2007 I see it occasionally
and have never found a fix other than to close and then re-open the VB editor
which restores the File|Edit etc.
--
Mike

question.

From: Mike H. on
Closing and reopening worked. That is my #1 rule for fixing anything but I
didn't try it--I panicked! It worked.

From: Jacob Skaria on
The below registry entry which hold the settings will get reset/recreated
when you restore your settings/reinitiate the application

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\Office