From: Karsten Baumann on
Hello NG,

I have a ItemID from a contact and want to show this contact. I cant find a
solution, how find a contact with a ItemId in my ContactCollection...
Please help me!

Karsten

From: Peter Foot on
There is a constructor for the Contact class which takes an ItemID e.g.

Contact c = new Contact(id);
c.ShowDialog();

or VB

Dim c As New Contact(id)
c.ShowDialog()

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: Karsten Baumann on
"Peter Foot" <feedback(a)nospam-inthehand.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Dim c As New Contact(id)
> c.ShowDialog()
>
> Peter

Thank you very very much!!!