From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Actually he is right in that users can purge deleted items. The only answer
to this problem is to enable server-based archiving (message journaling),
preferably coupled with a third-party add-on solution.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
There are some 60 such solutions in addition to Mr. Elliot's self-serving
recommendation.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..