From: Jeff Gaines on
On 24/10/2009 in message
<A6E956E0-DC15-484C-97C8-C43591CD44C0(a)microsoft.com> Ryan W. Ross wrote:

>You've used Visual Studio, right? You know how everyone likes
>Intellisense? Same idea here. Intellisense is nothing more than a
>ContextMenuStrip (or something akin to it), which pops up when you are
>typing in a text editor (well, IDE, but you understand what I am getting
>at here). In short, I am attempting to replicate some Intellisense
>functionality for an application I'm developing.
>
>You can continue typing in the text editor even when the ContextMenuStrip
>is open. Perhaps I am misusing the word focus here, but I believe I have
>now conveyed what I am after.

OK, understood now :-)

The Code Project is a good place to look, for example:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/edit/codetextbox.aspx

There are other examples there as well if you search their site.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
That's an amazing invention but who would ever want to use one of them?
From: Ryan W. Ross on
Thank You ever so much. You are a life saver.

Regards,
Ryan

From: Ryan W. Ross on
Thank You for your assistance.