From: Arthur on
why do I always get the end-user license whenever I open Outlook 2003 and
other MS Office programs. I bought new laptop (old one died) and problem
started when loaded it into my new computer.
Running Windows 7
Thank you,
Arthur

From: Diane Poremsky on

Arthur wrote:
> why do I always get the end-user license whenever I open Outlook 2003
> and
> other MS Office programs. I bought new laptop (old one died) and
> problem
> started when loaded it into my new computer.
> Running Windows 7
> Thank you,
> Arthur
It's the result of increased secuity in Windows- specifically UAC.
You can either disable UAC and accept it or start Outlook using Run as
Administrator and accept the EULA then run it normally. I wrote about
the problem here: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/accept_eula.asp

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45591

http://www.outlookforums.com