From: Josh Cason on
Okay So I want to convert my access list into a cidr list. Since
postini has a simple cidr. The problem is I have some
nospam(a)nospam.com addresses in the access list as well as ip numbers.
Can I move the addresses to the check_sender_access list?

This is what is in my access list. But from what I could tell cidr
only take ip addys and not email / domain names.

taggedmail.com REJECT
tagged(a)taggedmail.com REJECT
dolifrontend1.installs.com OK
apache(a)dolifrontend1.installs.com OK
steelheaddraft(a)qwestoffice.net OK
sdrafting1(a)qwestoffice.net OK
Would like to move these above to sender_access

Then below would be the ip's for my new cidr file.
71.39.113.15 OK
71.39.117.85 OK
174.19.206.44 OK
216.161.142.136 OK