From: turks67 via AccessMonster.com on
How do I convert (226942) seconds to hours?

From: Jeff Boyce on
How many seconds are in one hour?

Divide your number by that number.

Where are you trying to do this?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: turks67 via AccessMonster.com on
I'm trying to do this in a query.What if the number of hours are over 24.

From: KARL DEWEY on
Divide by (60 * 60)

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: turks67 via AccessMonster.com on
What I'm I doing wrong? It's only giving me 15:02 hours.