From: deskpilot on
That sounds like exactly what I need. Unfortunately I can't tell because we haven't upgraded our 8.2.1 yet. Can you convert it to an older version? Again, thanks so much for your help on this.
From: Captain Kirby on
Sorry, When I make a new example from scratch, I sometimes forget to save for previous versions. Here's the 8.2 Version.

TDMS to Excel no Express.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/342554/1/TDMS to Excel no Express.vi
From: deskpilot on
That works great. I guess getting the channel names back out of the .tdms read was the key that I was missing when I tried to do something similar. I had to initialize the other shift register on the first for loop to prevent the final time from the previous use being the start of the time on the next use. Just thought I'd post it for anybody else that might be following this topic. Thanks again.Message Edited by deskpilot on 07-22-2008 11:08 AM

TDMS to Excel no Express_mod.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343003/1/TDMS to Excel no Express_mod.vi
From: Captain Kirby on
Yup, you got me. Should have initialized that shift register. Thanks for helping me debug it! :smileyhappy: I'm glad it will do the trick for you.