From: Richard Cini on
Actually, so far, my success with mtap has been pretty good. I don't know
what, if anything, my success can be attributed to. I'm using an old
Panasonic Toughbook running Win98 and a late-model C2N cassette deck (which
looks like the 1531 but has the old-style connector) and so far it's working
fine.