From: Naresh kumar Naresh on
when I convert excel 2007 data into tab delimeter text file, it is adding two
extra tab spaces at the end of each row, but it is not happending the same
while converting excel 2003 into tab delimeter text file. please suggest me
on this.
From: Sheeloo on
Naresh,

I don't think Excel 2007 adds any extra tabs.

There might be a value in one of the cells somewhere beyond the columns with
your data.
Select 4-5 columns to the right of your data and clear them before saving in
txt format.

Did you test with the same file in both 2007 and 2003?