From: BridgeBuilder on
I'd like to return only data by filtering a date field for any date past the
current date. I can filter using [is greater than (>)] but it seems my only
choices are a date that is already in the field or a static date I enter. I
need to use an expression such as [CurrentDate] or [now()] but these don't
seem to work in Microsoft query as they do in Access or Crystal.

Microsoft Excel 2007
From: Don Guillett on
Sub filterplustoday()
ActiveSheet.Range("A1").AutoFilter field:=1, _
Criteria1:=">" & Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy")
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel