From: Francois PIETTE [ICS-MidWare] on
>> MMReg.h contains a lot of structures for many kind of codec, I can't find
>> one for Philips codec.
>>
>> The question is: Where can I find the information ?
>
> It's defined as :
> #define WAVE_FORMAT_PHILIPS_CELP 0x0120

Already got that one. But this is not enough. I need all the parameters for
the other parameters.
I also found that CELP codec has only two bytes of private data.
Actually, I successfully filled the structure so that no ACM API function
give any error. But the conversion result is plain garbage !

--
francois.piette(a)overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be