From: D. Spencer Hines on
Why the radical move of the Cookies folder in Vista, as compared to XP?...

....Where it is:

C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Cookies

EIGHT Layers in Vista versus FOUR in XP.

Aloha,

DSH

From: Ronnie Vernon MVP on
What difference does it make? Vista has a completely different users folder
heirarchy.

In Vista, click Start and type shell:cookies, press ENTER and you are there.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

From: D. Spencer Hines on
It makes a BIG Difference.

I'd much rather just navigate on my own and not use a crutch in Start.

You learn the architecture of the OS much faster that way -- and can
REMEMBER where important folders are hidden.

EIGHT Layers from C:\ to Cookies?

Ridiculous!

YOUR WAY turns users into vapid tools like that guy with his Blackberry, or
whatever, in the TV commercials who is totally lost if he turns his
Blackberry over to someone else and has to navigate on his own.

DSH

From: Ronnie Vernon MVP on
What difference does it make how you get there? you can use the slow way,
that you apparently enjoy, or the fast way.
If your not willing to learn the new OS, why not just go back to the old one
that you were using?

From: D. Spencer Hines on
Temper, Temper...

You obviously did not read what I wrote, carefully, and comprehend it -- so
you are dodging.

DSH