From: sailor4life61 on
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13
with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is
Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the
filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3.
Thanks!
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible
cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information
and press CTRL + V

From: sailor4life61 on
On Mar 25, 11:59 am, Eduardo <Edua...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible
> cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information
> and press CTRL + V
>

> "sailor4lif...(a)yahoo.com" wrote:
> > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13
> > with headers and having a variable ending row.  My filter criteria is
> > Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s".  I would like to copy the
> > filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3.
> > Thanks!

Programtically?
From: Jef Gorbach on
On Mar 25, 1:31 pm, "sailor4lif...(a)yahoo.com"
<sailor4lif...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:59 am, Eduardo <Edua...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible
> > cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information
> > and press CTRL + V
>
> > "sailor4lif...(a)yahoo.com" wrote:
> > > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13
> > > with headers and having a variable ending row.  My filter criteria is
> > > Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s".  I would like to copy the
> > > filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3.
> > > Thanks!

> Programtically?

Sub FilterCopy()
With Columns("A:AJ")
.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="<>"
.AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="s"
.Copy
.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("BE3")
End With
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Cells.AutoFilter ''turn off autofilter
Worksheets("sheet2").Range("BE3").EntireRow.Delete 'to remove copied
header row
End Sub
From: sailor4life61 on

> Sub FilterCopy()
> With Columns("A:AJ")
>     .AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="<>"
>     .AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="s"
>     .Copy
>     .SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy _
>         Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("BE3")
> End With
> Application.CutCopyMode = False
> Cells.AutoFilter  ''turn off autofilter
> Worksheets("sheet2").Range("BE3").EntireRow.Delete  'to remove copied
> header row
> End Sub- Hide quoted text -

This does not work. It filters the data but does not copy to the new
sheet.

My question is a little more indepth than first posted.

I am opening a set of files, filtering the data and copying the
filtered data back to the original file. I have the routine for
opening the files and copying other data functioning correctly. Its
just the piece of running the filter and copying that data to the
basebook that I cannot get. All help is appreciated.