From: Tom on
Hello All,
Anyone aware of a prog that will trawl through your
installed drivers and actual copy them as a backup.
I have often been at a loss to find the correct ones
during a re-install.
Maybe also have some description of what the actually
belong too.

Not the type of progs that just give a list of installed
drivers and system info.

Thanks for any help
regards
Tom

From: beenthere on

"Tom" <falseID(a)anotherunknown.net> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> Anyone aware of a prog that will trawl through your
> installed drivers and actual copy them as a backup.
> I have often been at a loss to find the correct ones
> during a re-install.
> Maybe also have some description of what the actually
> belong too.
>
> Not the type of progs that just give a list of installed
> drivers and system info.

The one you need Tom is here
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Reviews/r792.html

It`s called Windriversbackup.
hth.

From: Elf Wizard on

Ï/Ç Tom Ýãñáøå:
> Hello All,
> Anyone aware of a prog that will trawl through your
> installed drivers and actual copy them as a backup.
> I have often been at a loss to find the correct ones
> during a re-install.
> Maybe also have some description of what the actually
> belong too.
>
> Not the type of progs that just give a list of installed
> drivers and system info.
>
> Thanks for any help
> regards
> Tom

Hi Tom, :-)

Also, take a look at Double Driver (there:
http://boozet.xepher.net/dd/index.htm )

Greetings!!!
Giorgos. :-)

From: SLLD on
windrivebackup
cannot download it?
tries to download a 5meg prog from site??
tnx

From: burnr on
"SLLD" <jimnluna(a)yahoo.com> wrote in news:44f18c5f$0$8873$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

> windrivebackup
> cannot download it?
> tries to download a 5meg prog from site??
> tnx

I have it archived here...
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=172

--