From: galactic on
Hello,

Does anyone know how to tell the cipboard to accept RTF into the
clipboard? I think I have all the steps but one.. has anyone done
this:

1. copied text into a separate area.
2. reformatted text into rtf format.
2. copied.holdtext.createTextRange();
3 . copied.execCommand("copy"); (only for ie)

but when I paste it still comes out as pure text.. not RTF... what am
I missing.

any help would be appreciated.

-Galactic
From: Evertjan. on
galactic wrote on 15 mrt 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to tell the cipboard to accept RTF into the
> clipboard? I think I have all the steps but one.. has anyone done
> this:
>
> 1. copied text into a separate area.
> 2. reformatted text into rtf format.
> 2. copied.holdtext.createTextRange();