From: Stefan Weiss on
On 16/03/10 01:00, FAQ server wrote:
> FAQ Topic - I have <a href="javascript:somefunction()"> what
> ... ?

The same FAQ item was posted 4 days ago. The FAQ about client side file
system access was also repeated after only 4 days. Is there something
wrong with the FAQ autoposter script?

--
stefan
From: Peter Billam on
On 2010-03-16, FAQ server <javascript(a)dotinternet.be> wrote:

> Instead, use
> ` <a href="something.html" onclick="somefunction();return false"> `
> where ` something.html ` is a meaningful alternative. Alternatively,
> attach the ` click ` callback using an event registry.

It would be helpful if this code could also include how to set
the colour of the text to the default link-colour, and to change
the arrow to the default you-are-hovering-over-a-link pointer...

> http://jibbering.com/faq//faq/example/jsuri/

This doesn't look right. Two faq/s in a row ?

Regards, Peter

--
Peter Billam www.pjb.com.au www.pjb.com.au/comp/contact.html
From: Peter Billam on
On 2010-03-16, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars(a)web.de> wrote:
> Peter Billam wrote:
>>> ` <a href="something.html" onclick="somefunction();return false"> `
>> It would be helpful if this code could also include how to set
>> the colour of the text to the default link-colour, and to change
>> the arrow to the default you-are-hovering-over-a-link pointer...
>
> It would not. Both are unnecessary here.

ACK: the fallback href="something.html" provides those services :-)

Peter

--
Peter Billam www.pjb.com.au www.pjb.com.au/comp/contact.html