From: Ann on
I have the name of a tab within a cell. How do I use this cell to look up
data on the tab.

Tab 1 has the following entry:-
Road 1

I wish to use this entry to go to the Road 1 tab and look up data held in
cell M6

Road 1 could then be updated to Road 2 and I then wish it to go to the Road
2 tab and display information from the same cell i.e. cell M6

Thank you
From: ozgrid.com on
Try =INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!M6")

Where A1 has the sheet tab name.