From: Duncs on
I have a workbook with 12 sheets in it, one for each month of the
year. Each sheet has the day of the week in column B, several other
values in columns C -- J and a transaction value in column K. What I
want to do is create a chart that groups the dates into days of the
week and then displays a bar showing the sum of all transactions on
each of those days in the month. So, for example, the sheet for
March
would show:

1 x x x x x x x x 1250.00
2 x x x x x x x x 80.00
3 x x x x x x x x 3000.00
4 x x x x x x x x 5250.00
..
..
..
30 x x x x x x x x 150.00
31 x x x x x x x x 100.00

So, based on the values above, the chart should show 7 bars with the
values as follows:

Monday 1250.00
Tuesday 230.00
Wednesday 3100.00