From: Bob on
I currently use Outlook 2002 that came with my iPAC rx3115. I use it for
contacts and calendar and not for email. Outlook 2002 allows me to
highlight a contact and go to Edit menu and click copy and the entire
contents of that contact are put into Clipboard. I can then paste the
contact information into MS Notepad, an email, etc. and edit it from there.
I like and need the quickness of this feature. This is a very important
feature for me I use often. I want to upgrade to Outlook 2010 when it is
available. Does Outlook 2010 retain this feature? In Outlook 2010 can I
quickly copy the entire contents of a contact from Edit menu >Copy into
Clipboard just like Outlook 2002?

The reason I asked is that Outlook Express had this feature and was easier
to do than Outlook 2002. When I purchased my Vista box, Outlook Express was
discontinued and I use Windows Mail in Vista for my email. Windows Mail in
Vista does not have this feature. To do it in Windows Mail I would have to
Copy & Paste field by field. Argg! So I just use Outlook 2002 for this and
it is okay. If Outlook 2010 discontinued this feature that was in Outlook
2002, I will have to look for other tools to copy contact information to
Clipboard.

Background info: Desktop AMD 4400+ 64X2 4GB memory 320GB HD Acer
(AM3100-U3201A) purchased new February 2008 -- 32-bit MS Vista Home Premium
SP2 -- MS auto updates on. Comcast ISP 12mbps service W\ Motorola SURFboard
SB5101 Cable Modem. D-Link DWA-552 Xtreme N Desktop PCI Adapter with D-Link
DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router.

Thanks for the help!
Bob