From: KKD on
I want to copy and paste a section of my spreadsheet, however, I can't seem
to find a way to copy the formatting, the text, and the values. If I try to
use the paste values (special) function, I lose all of my text and all of my
formatting. Any method I've tried that retains my formatting results in a
loss of my values.

I am going from one worksheet to another within the same workbook and have
many merged and adjusted cell sizes which seem to be a lot of the problem.

Any suggestions?
--
KKD
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com
"KKD" <KKD(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to copy and paste a section of my spreadsheet, however, I can't seem
> to find a way to copy the formatting, the text, and the values. If I try
> use the paste values (special) function, I lose all of my text and all of
> my
> formatting. Any method I've tried that retains my formatting results in a
> loss of my values.
>
> I am going from one worksheet to another within the same workbook and have
> many merged and adjusted cell sizes which seem to be a lot of the problem.
>
> Any suggestions?
> --
> KKD

Pages: 1